Sunday, March 23, 2014

Crockpot Ranch Porkchops

DSC_0007 2
I ran across this recipe from Picky Palate early last year in the very beginning of my weekly meal prep journey, and it was a GRAND SLAM, lemme tell you.
This is one of my Top Five Dinners for sure.  It is sooooo very good.  And easy.
Do I even need to say that anymore?  If I am posting a  recipe, you can be darn sure it’s not going to be complicated, am I right?  Every time I talk about a recipe, though, I somehow feel the need to rave on and on about how easy it was. I guess because I know that is often what sells me on trying something new!
Easy and delicious = a winning combination.
This one definitely meets the criteria and is a triple bonus for being KID FRIENDLY.
Woot!
Seriously.  Have I convinced you yet?  I’m not even exaggerating one teeny tiny bit.  It is unbelievably easy, and you will LOVE it!
Ready for the details?
ranch pork chops


DSC_0170 2
ingredients
Uh, yeah.  You heard right.  Only THREE ingredients.  I wasn’t joking.
  • Pork Chops
  • Ranch Seasoning Dry Mix Packet
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken plus 1 can water as needed {or 2 cans cream of chicken}  This will depend on how fast your crockpot cooks and how long you’ll be cooking it.
directions
Ready for the hard part?  {I’m so funny.  I know.} Combine all three ingredients in the crockpot and mix well.   Yup.  That’s it.
DSC_0001 2
Just cook on low for 4-6 hours.
It will send DIVINE aromas through your house, and it is packed FULL of flavor!!
DSC_0007 3
The gravy is absolutely perfect for mashed potatoes or rice and is definitely FINGER LICKING GOOD.

{Here’s a printer friendly version too without all my humorous commentary, har har!}
ranch pork chops
ingredients
  • Pork Chops
  • Hidden Valley Ranch Mix Packet
  • 1 can Cream of Chicken plus 1 can water as needed {or 2 cans cream of chicken}
directions
Combine all three ingredients in the crockpot and mix well.   Cook on low for 4-6 hours.

bon appetit

The next time you are wondering to yourself what the heck to have for dinner, no need to panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment